viernes, 26 de agosto de 2011

Use to/Use to

1. Oscar:


I used to do bookreports.
I didn't use to do bookreports.
Did you use to do bookreports?
                 




2 .Viri:
I used to go to sleep at my home.
I didn't use to go to sleep at my home.
Did you use to sleep at home?



3. Jessica:
 
 I used to sell books.
 I didn't use to sell books.
 Did you use to sell books




4. Isaac:



I used to make chocolate cakes.
I didn't use to make chocolate cakes.
Did you use to make chocolate cakes?

5. Erika:
I used to dance classical music.
I didn't use to dance classical music.
Did you use to dance rock?









6. Johanna:

 
  I used to live in Mexico.
I didn't use to live in Mexico.
Did you use to live in new york?

7.Angelica:
I used to cry when they took me to the kindergarden.
I didn't use to cry when they took me to the kindergarden.
Did you use to cry when they took to the kindergarden








                                                                                                                                        Teacher Martha
                                                                                                                           Mayra






 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario